The next Election Day is Tuesday, August 11.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot online is Thursday, August 6 by 5pm.
- Your completed ballot can be mailed in the provided envelope, brought to the Clerk’s office at City Hall during work hours (M-F, 8am-4:30pm), or placed in the 24/7 drop-box outside the lower level of City Hall.
- In-person absentee voting continues at City Hall through this Friday, August 7. Hours are 8am-4:30pm with extended hours on Friday to 5pm.
Voting on Election Day:
- Polls will be open on Election Day from 7am-8pm
- Poll workers and staff will be wearing face masks
- It is strongly recommended, not required, that voters wear a face covering and keep it on during the duration of casting their ballot. A limited supply of masks will be available for anyone who is unable to provide their own.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at every location for use.
- Tables and poll booths will be wiped down regularly throughout the day.
- Plexiglass will separate the voters from poll workers.
- Voters will be required to maintain social distancing throughout the voting process. Cones or other markings will be in place to indicate the proper distancing required.
- Voters are asked to bring their own black ball point pens to use for voting. If voters need a pen, one will be provided that the voter will keep with them.