The following service changes take effect on Monday, April 1st, 2019 to Waukesha Metro Routes 5/6, 6 & 9:
1. The number of Route 6 trips that will operate to West High will be reduced from 4 to 2. The second morning trip arriving at West at 8:12 am and second afternoon trip arriving at West at 4:41 pm will no longer operate to West High due to extremely low ridership and instead will arrive from Badger Drive to the Shoppes of Fox River.
2. The 4:10 pm trip will operate to Badger Drive.
3. Minor schedule adjustments to the West High and Badger Drive timepoints for the West High trips and trips that will no longer operate to West High.
4. The name of the timepoint Kohl's/Fox Run will change to Kohl's/Aldi. This change will also be noted on the Route 5/6 schedule.
1. Service to Easter Seals on Airport Rd. will be eliminated due to the closing of Easter Seals. The 8:15 am and 2:25 pm trips will operate regular outbound (Transit Center to WCTC) routing.
2. The timepoints for the 8:15 am and 2:25 pm Outbound trips will be have minor adjustments.
3. All inbound trips (WCTC to the Transit Center) will operate from Pebble Valley Rd. to Woodburn to Grandview to Northview. Due to this change, the reference that trips are using Woodburn will be eliminated as all trips will be using Woodburn.
Please use the link below to view the schedules for the Routes that will change effective April 1st, 2019.