The following service adjustments will be implemented on Waukesha Metro Transit effective Monday, January 7th, 2019:
- Elimination of Route 16
- Adding a Route 3 7:40 am Weekday trip.
- Elimination of the Route 6 5:45 pm Weekday Outbound Trip (From the Transit Center to Badger Drive)
- Elimination of the Route 5/6 8:24 pm Inbound & 8:50 pm Outbound Saturday Trips
- Elimination of the Route 2 8:18 pm Saturday Inbound Trip (From Target to the Transit Center)
- Elimination of the Route 1 service to the Brookfield Highlands Apartments in the Town of Brookfield.
- Minor schedule changes to the Route 6 first afternoon trip leaving West High School and the Route 9 weekday early morning times at WCTC.
Schedules Effective 1/7/19 for these routes can be found at the link below. Paper copies of the schedule will be available right after the New Year.