- The first step is you must know what route you need to take to get to your destination. If you do not know, please consult the Bus Routes webpage or the Waukesha Transit Guide Map (PDF). Once you have determined which route you need, go to that Route's page.
- Example: let's say you want Route 1. You would then go to the Route 1 page.
- Example: If you are planning a trip to the Downtown Transit Center from around Target, you would need a Route 1 bus coming from Brookfield Square going to Downtown. You also decide that you will take the bus on Wednesday. Once you are on the Route 1 web page, you would click on "Weekday Schedule To Downtown."
- Note: The column headings on the schedule below are time points. The time points are the times that the bus is scheduled to be at the particular location. You can use the time points to determine when the bus will be by a particular stop.
- Example: You decide that you need to be at the Transit Center at 10:47 a.m. (highlighted in red in the table below). You then scroll to the left until you find the "Target" column. The time in this cell is 10:23 a.m. (highlighted in red in the table below). You are actually getting on the bus near Farm & Fleet on Abbott Road so this time is not the exact time the bus will be by your stop, but it is a reference. The bus will actually be by Abbott Road about a minute after it leaves Target because Abbott Road is about a 1/4 mile closer to the terminal. This means that you will need to get on the bus on Abbott Road at 10:24 a.m. to arrive at the Transit Center at 10:47 a.m.
|Brookfield Square||Executive & Bluemound||Goerkes Corners||Abbott & Kossow||Westbrook||Manhattan & Greenway||Downtown Transit Center|
||9:41 a.m.||9:49 a.m.||9:53 a.m.||9:57 a.m.||10:05 a.m.||10:17 a.m.|
|10:06 a.m.||10:11 a.m.||10:19 a.m.||10:23 a.m.||10:27 a.m.||10:35 a.m.||10:47 a.m.|
|10:36 a.m.||10:41 a.m.||10:49 a.m.||10:53 a.m.||10:57 a.m.||11:05 a.m.||11:17 a.m.|
|11:06 a.m.||11:11 a.m.||11:19 a.m.||11:23 a.m.||11:27 a.m.||11:35 a.m.||11:47 a.m.|
|11:36 a.m.||11:41 a.m.||11:49 a.m.||11:53 a.m.||11:57 a.m.||12:05 p.m.
|12:06 p.m.||12:11 p.m.||12:19 p.m.||12:23 p.m.||12:27 p.m.||12:35 p.m.||12:47 p.m.|
Please pay close attention to which schedule you are reading on this website because not all routes have their schedules in the same place (e.g. Weekday To the Downtown on Route 1 is on a separate page whereas Weekday to the Downtown for Route 2 is on the "Route 2 main page").
For an added convenience, you can view each route's map and entire schedule in a single page format. The schedule and map are exactly like our paper schedules. They can be printed on a standard 8.5-by-11-inch sheet of paper. This does, however, require Adobe Acrobat to view.