The Toboggan Run and Lowell Ice Rink are now closed due to weather conditions. The Toboggan Run needs a minimum of six (6) inches of snow is required to open toboggan run. We do not make snow.Last Updated: December 18, 2018
The Toboggan Run is located at . The Lowell Park Warming Shelter is located at:
2201 Michigan Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53188
If you enjoy thrills, chills and speed, you will not want to miss the 350 foot lighted toboggan runs at Lowell Park. For up-to-date conditions, please call WPRF Information Line at 262-522-9356.
General Public Hours of Operation
- Saturdays, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Sundays, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Daily Chute Pass: $9 per day (tax included, cash only accepted)
- For people who bring own toboggan
- Toboggan Rental: $10 per hour (tax included, cash only accepted)
- Valid Driver's License or $60 deposit required
- Daily Chute Pass included with rental
*All riders must be 48" or taller. Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Looking for an exciting activity to do for a birthday party, scout activity or church group event? A Toboggan Party is the perfect winter event to make the snowiest weather seem fun.
Toboggan party consists a 2-hour party which includes use of toboggans, toboggan run, warming shelter and hot chocolate.
Reservations must be made 7 business days in advance. Parties are available during the following hours:
- Saturday and Sunday, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- One Toboggan Run (1- 40 people) $115 (includes tax).
- $25 Deposit to reserve the run, final payment is due 7 days prior to the rental.
- Non-residents add an additional $25.