Welcome to the Clerk-Treasurer's WebpageThe Clerk-Treasurer's Office strives to deliver the best possible service to the residents, Common Council, and to the staff of the City of Waukesha, while carrying out the duties and responsibilities required by Wisconsin State Statues, City Ordinances and Common Council Resolutions.
The main responsibilities of the Clerk-Treasurer's Department include the following:
- Administers elections for the City of Waukesha & maintains the WisVote database
- Administers Oath of Office for a variety of appointments
- Collects real estate/personal property taxes and payments for City invoices
- Issues a variety of municipal licenses and permits
- Keeps record of proceedings at Board of Review Hearings
- Maintains City Code Book & publishes ordinances, resolutions & public hearing notices
- Performs all other duties required by law, ordinance or lawful direction of the City Council, and comply with policies of the City of Waukesha
- Prepares minutes for the Common Council and Ordinance and License Committee
- Prepares tax bills for property and business owners
- Processes and routes City Claims and special assessment letters
|No. 31-19||An Ordinance Annexing Certain Lands in the Town of Waukesha
to the City of Waukesha.
|No. 34-19||An Ordinance Creating Section 16.075 of the Waukesha Municipal
Code, Regarding Site Stabilization, Final Grading, and Driveway
Installation at One and Two Family Residential Developments.
|No. 35-19||An Ordinance Amending Subsections (2) and (6) and Repealing
Subsection (3) of Section 2.07 of the Waukesha Municipal Code,
Regarding Fire and Police Administration.
|No. 36-19||Appropriation Ordinance|
|No. 37-19||An Ordinance Creating Section 22.75 of the Waukesha Municipal
Code, Regarding the Exercise of Extraterritorial Zoning
||An Ordinance Annexing Certain Lands in the Town of Waukesha
to the City of Waukesha
|No. 2020-01||An Ordinance Repealing Section 31.16 of the Waukesha Municipal
Code, Regarding Baby Stroller Usage on Metro Transit Buses
Clerk-Treasurer Permit Calendar
Includes approved block parties, special events, street closings, parades, special class b, and extension of premises permits. Permits are only put on this calendar after they have been approved and issued.
*To view special event applications submitted to the Clerk-Treasurer's office,
please click here.