Waukesha City Hall
201 Delafield St., Waukesha, WI 53186
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Waukesha Service Clubs offer crafts and activities.
The City of Waukesha has impressive service organizations that have tremendous historic importance to the community. Enjoy family hands-on crafts and activities and understand more about each service group’s contributions to our community and world.
- Lions Club: Lions club contribute so much to eye care, free vision screenings will be available to children and explanations of the vision screening process will be provided to all ages.
- Rotary Club (Sunrise and Noon): Rotary Clubs are committed to providing humanitarian service. Learn about how the Waukesha Rotary Clubs serve the community.
- Kiwanis Club (Early Risers and Noon): Kiwanis Clubs are dedicated to improving the lives of children one community at a time. Engage with members to learn what they do in Waukesha. Coloring pages and goodie bags will be distributed to children.
- Spring City Garden Club: Sharing their love of gardening through beautification, environmental stewardship, education, community involvement and philanthropy - join the Spring City Garden Club to plant a free heirloom plant, while supplies last.
- Park Foundation of Waukesha: Play a game, win a prize, and learn how the Park Foundation of Waukesha helps enhance the City parks, trails, recreation programs, and the urban forest.
This location is kid-friendly.
Photography and Filming Permissions:
During this event, photography and filming are allowed.
This location is fully-accessible.
Metro Bus Access:
Accessible from the Metro Transit Center. All bus routes stop at the Transit Center along their routes.