The Fox Head Brewery was founded in 1893 and operated in Waukesha until it was purchased and closed by the G. Heilman Brewing Company in 1962. The brewery building was demolished in 1968, but a large portion of the brewery campus remains at 223 Maple Ave. The remaining building included the brewery’s bottling plant, storage spaces, offices, and community room in the basement. Over the past several years the building has been extensively renovated for a mix of uses and now includes artist studios and several event spaces.
Guided tours, leaving approximately every 30 minutes, will include the old spring well, the community room, the original structural elements including Carnegie Steel beams, and the location of the old bottling lines.
This location is kid-friendly.
Photography and Filming Permissions:
During this event, photography and filming are allowed.