Recovering Towed Vehicles

Recovering Towed Vehicles:

Police-Issued Tow (police inventory completed):

  1. Obtain a copy of the police inventory from the Police Department.
  2. Only the owner or person in possession of a notarized permission statement from the owner may obtain a copy of the police inventory.
  3. The towing company will need a copy of the police inventory, your identification and cash to pay for the tow.  The tow company will not release without these.

Tow Not Issued by the Police (no police inventory completed):

  1. Call the towing agency to make sure your vehicle is ready.
  2. Go directly to the towing company and bring identification, proof of ownership and cash to pay for the tow.

Vehicle Towing Location (only if Police Department Calls for tow)

Gene Elder's Towing

1523 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI 

Phone: 262-542-8342