A Zoning Letter

A Zoning letter must be requested in writing.  A payment of $105 is due at time of the request.  You can send your request and payment to the Community Development department at:

Community Development Department
201 Delafield Street, Room 200
Waukesha, WI 53188

All Checks and Money Orders should be made out to the City of Waukesha.
 If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at 262-524-3530 or email us at CommDev@waukesha-wi.gov.