PLEASE NOTE: We are committed to Youth Enrichment and providing safe programming for youth. The Summer Explorer Programs will be available in our Summer Activity Guide to be released at 8:00 am on Friday, June 5, 2020. Please click the link below:
Thank you for your patience and please stay well.
Youth Development Summer Day Camp Opportunities
For Students ages 6 -12(must be age 6 by start of camp, no exceptions)
Grab your sunscreen and lace up your tennis shoes because your summer fun will begin at one of the City of Waukesha’s great parks! Let our staff engage your child in fun, innovative games, crafts and friends all summer long. Day campers will enjoy crafts, games, making new friends and trying new activities! This is an outdoor day camp, during inclement weather we will utilize a park shelter/open air shelter. All participants must be potty trained and able to use the restroom independently.
Commitment to Safety
We will follow all orders issued by our Federal, State and Local Government. The offerings, policy and programs are subject to change at any time pending Government Orders.
- Low ratios of a 1-9 staff to child ratio - utilizing mostly outdoor spaces
- Hand sanitizer provided
- When possible, increase space between chairs to at least six feet
- Equipment will be disinfected, and we will avoid using material unless previously sanitized after the last use.
- All participants must bring their own healthy nonperishable lunch, two snacks each day, a water bottle, sunscreen and bug-spray (all items labeled) and placed in their backpack.
- We will remain on site and no field trips will be scheduled. Parents will be able to drop students off at 8:00 am and students must be picked up no later than 4:00 pm. The program will only be available 8-hours a day, this is to provide the least amount of interactions for both students and staff.
- All participants will be issued their own “craft kit”. Craft kits will include their own crayons, scissors, glue, glue stick, pencils, markers, and other craft material’s. Items will be placed in a shoe box container labeled with the child’s name. No other child or staff will be permitted to use these materials.
- Please see our program participant handbook for more details.