Youth Development Summer Day Camp Opportunities 2021
For Students ages 6 -12 (must be age 6 by start of camp, no exceptions)
Grab your sunscreen and lace up your tennis shoes because your summer fun will begin at one of the City of Waukesha's great parks! Let our staff engage your child in fun, innovative games, crafts and friends all summer long. Day campers will enjoy crafts, games, making new friends and trying new activities! This is an outdoor day camp, during inclement weather we will utilize a park shelter/open air shelter. All participants must be potty trained and able to use the restroom independently.
Commitment to Safety
We will follow all orders issued by our Federal, State and Local Government. The offerings, policy and programs are subject to change at any time pending Government Orders.
- Low ratios of a 1-12 staff to child ratio - utilizing indoor and outdoor space.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
- All participants, staff and parents dropping off and picking up must wear a mask.
- When possible, increase space to at least six feet.
- Equipment will be disinfected, and we will avoid using material unless previously sanitized.
- All participants must bring their own healthy nonperishable lunch and snack.
- A water bottle and change of clothes is required (all items labeled) and place in their backpack.
Please see our program participant handbook for more details.
Payment Plans available upon request.
Forms That You Need!
You must complete and submit the Child Information Form and Authorized to Administer Medication Form (if needed) at time of registration. If registering online, mail completed form(s) to: WPRF, Attn: Gala Evers, Recreation Programmer, 1900 Aviation Dr., Waukesha, WI 53188. Or, fax forms to: 262-524-3713 (Attn: Gala Evers).